Sports Performance Training
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping and Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body and Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify and Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance and Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
Find Out More
Get in touch to more learn about any of my camps and clinics.
Meet Javes Lewis
My name is Javes Lewis and my goal is to teach, train, and motivate student athletes to reach their fitness goals. As a former Division I football player at the University of Oregon and member of the Kansas City Chiefs in the NFL, I know what it takes to reach the highest level of athletic success. I’ve seen the rewards that hard work, focus and dedication can bring, and I want to use what I learned and help give back to my community.